Friday, February 27, 2009

Buckhalter and Arrington already signed?

Interesting.

So I just got a message on my Youtube channel from a fellow subscriber(broncofan599) saying that he got an ESPN text alert telling him that FoxSports is reporting that previously mentioned RBs, J.J. Arrington and Correll Buckhalter have signed multiyear deals with the Broncos.

So I took the initiative and checked it out myself. And I found that Alex Marvez did in fact report that the Broncos have the deals set in place, and later on Friday they are both fully expected to sign the dotted line.

I think you could throw out the Derrick Ward rumors now. It's highly doubtful that the Broncos would bring in these two, and then Derrick Ward on top of that.

So now, pending the two physicals, Josh McDaniels has just made the first two significant moves of his Denver Broncos career.

No comments: