Saturday, February 28, 2009

Davis signs; Latest news on Dawkins


Theme of free agency day 1 - Offense
Theme of free agency day 2 - Defense?

With the signing of Darrell Reid, the Broncos have now brought in another defensive player to help bolster that horrific unit of last year.


They have now agreed to terms with ILB Andra Davis, according to Vic Lombardi of CBS 4 out of Denver.
Andra is expected to start at ILB next to DJ Williams in the 3-4 defense, as I mentioned before. And it looks to be a very solid signing.

So that's that.


Now, on to another defensive player. The one everyone seems to care about, Brian Dawkins.


The last thing I heard was about 5 minutes ago on NFL Network, when one of the analysts(I totally forget his name, African-American with freckles), announced that the Broncos are close to a deal with Dawkins and the deal looks like it's going to be done.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

I can't stand the suspense!!! I'm getting more nervous by the minute that B Dawk will get back on a plane to Philly, and shatter all my hopes and dreams. Please, Please, PLease sign B dawk!!!!!!