Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cutler calls audible

Wow.

So now apparently the talks that were supposed to happen between Bronco officials and Cutler, are put on hold. And this time it's Jay Cutler's fault.

There's no actual quotes on to what Cutler has said to stall the talks, but I bet it was something along the lines of "Well you know, they don't want me, I have nothing to say to them."

Just because Cutler is stubborn like that. I'm not saying I don't like Cutler, but that's his attitude, and that's something he would say.

This is frustrating, really, really, frustrating. Just clear the air, Jay. Don't add fuel to the fire, the damage is done, but it can certainly be fixed if both sides are willing to repair it.

And apparently McDaniels has his tool belt on, because Adam Schefter has reported about 90 minutes ago that Cutler is NO LONGER on the trading block, and that McDaniels has stated that Cutler is his QB. However, if Cutler keeps up the sheninigans, McDaniels and Xanders might just get fed up and pull the trigger on ANY type of trade offer that they can get for Cutler.

Which scares me. And the rest of the Denver Broncos organization.

1 comment: