Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cutler to meet with the Broncos

It's about time.

According to Vic Lombardi, Coach McDaniels is FINALLY taking time out of his day to talk with Jay Cutler TONIGHT, and is going to try to clear everything up.

All I can say is what a roller coaster weekend, I've been on the edge of my seat all day just waiting for SOMETHING, and we finally got something. I can not wait to see the conclusion to this story. Whether it's good, or it's bad. I just want to know where the Broncos stand as a team, and who they plan on going with from here on out. Whether it's Cutler, or someone else.

Obviously, I want Cutler more than anything right now. But if the Cutler talks don't cut the thick air, and he essentially gets traded, I'm just going to have to deal.

But to summarize this weekend, in a game situation:
- With the Brian Dawkins signing, the Broncos gained 20 yards on 4th and 16 with 38 seconds remaining, to drive into field goal range.

- With the Jay Cutler trade talks, we nearly got sacked on first down with the clock running.

- With this news, Jay Cutler just broke out of the sack, rolled out of the pocket, found an open man in the endzone, so he loaded up, and threw.

- Now we just wait to see where the ball ends up, and pray, while biting our nails.

I'll be back as soon as I hear the conclusion to this discussion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!