Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm back

Hey guys, I apologize for not being up to date for the past day and a half. Basically a short version of the story is, I woke up to my computer being completely locked Tuesday morning, so I turned it off, tried to turn it back on, and it wasn't having it.

So I went out and bought a new laptop today, and now I'm here.

So I'm back.

And to basically summarize the latest Bronco news, since my absence:
-The Broncos have announced that they will NOT be trading QB Jay Cutler.
-Coach McDaniels and Jay Cutler will be meeting next week.
-QB Chris Simms, and DE Vonnie Holliday are visiting with the Broncos today.
-Lamont Jordan was visiting last night, and today with the Broncos and has signed a 2 year deal with the team.

And that's that. I'm back up.

No comments: